Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Park City Getaway Dec-2013

Back in December of 2013, Clark and I spent a whole weekend alone in Park City! It was truly my favorite trip to date! It snowed like crazy the entire time. I was able to snap a few pictures here and there, but they certainly don't do the weekend justice. It was indescribable :) 

I absolutely LOVE this picture. Breathtaking view...
 You guessed it! Eggnog for me, and yoohoo chocolate milk for Clark. Incredibly romantic…..
 The cabin was beautiful
 Orange rolls for breakfast one morning..… yummm
 Kneaders treated us right throughout the weekend. From the orange rolls, to warm baked potato soup and asiago cheese bread on a cold winters night…..
The sheer volume of snow was mind boggling. It was so deep! It just kept comin' down
 That's right. A hot tub on the patio… in the snow! Yes please!
 Even the apple crumble bread was from Kneaders. We didn't just eat Kneaders mind you. We ate on Main Street at a little place that was amazing. We also went to Tucanos and the Thanksgiving Point Deli! Delish! We got cheesecake, and lemon dessert that my mom sent with us from Washington. We had chocolate, fudge and rice krispies from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Mint Milano Cookies…. we ate terribly. It was totally worth it
We snuggled by the fire and read together. We enjoyed the hot tub and jetted tub. We went out and saw  Catching Fire and Ender's Game. We even went shopping!
I only snapped pictures with my big camera, so I we never got pictures of Clark and I together. Like I said, these pictures don't do the weekend justice. But oh, was it wonderful. 

1 comment:

01 09 10